Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2mrw!!!!

HAHA! Tomorrow is the LAST paper for my 1st semester of foundation studies! lalala~ so hapy right now! But then,to answer tomorrow's paper,I gotta read lots and lots and lots of stuffs about COMPUTER@@...network,output,input...what also put in my head! put put put till my storage and memory also fill up! Might even overflow haha
But now I will rest for awhile,later around 1am or 2am I will get back to study again ^^
well I gotta admit,this is how I study xD

So for today,not many things happen,like yesterday slipped infront of public >.<
Today also quite abnormal,I've been studying since morning till now,while leveling my character in Cabal Online@@,today I level up one level,but my skill rank is now Advanced Expert due to punching whole day lalala~ keep on punch and punch and punch only. Haha~
Then today I ate with Alice,my "jie" lol...she teman me eat alone at Seng Yip ( I just love their chicken rice! ) Today also saw The Spartans having their meal at the corner restaurant. xD
and today! I've been hearing songs from Maroon 5, The Click Five, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Fray, Blue, James Blunt, Lifehouse, Boys Like Girls, Fall Out Boys, One Republic, Dashboard Confessional, etc etc.Lol I don't know why but I'm starting to love this type of songs! Well like my dad told me once,as people grows,people changes. HEHE
maybe I just prove what my dad said TRUE. walao!

I'm so hollow baby,I'm so hollow. I'm soo,I'm soo, - "Goodbye My Lover" James Blunt

HAHA STOP IT BARON!! lalala~
Well so as a summary,today only about study,gaming and musics. LOL!

well,now I wanna chill for awhile,I'll get back to you guys soon^^
Peace Out

- v0lt -

No comments: