Sunday, September 7, 2008

ouh man~ I'm so lazy to study now you know? My next paper is on Tuesday, Writing For Mass Communication...sigh,God, please help me to throw aside my laziness please~
I don't wanna fail again~ I want pass, I target this semester's CGPA 3.0 at least leh~
Argh~ I don't care, must study today already~ wait, I mean not now, freaking lazy now, tired? not tired! Is lazy HAHA~ sien dao~ zzz @.@

Today went and bought cereals, LOL, my first time since when, 3,4 years ago? LOL
Long time dint eat Koko Crunch~ yummy~
feel like eating now though, but just when for my dinner an hour ago~
So how leh? To eat or not to eat?
Think bout that later~ haha~

Yesterday followed friends to Tesco Kampar for window shopping, actually not window shopping, he just wanna buy a pair of slippars...swt, just go night market and get one mai easy lo~ why wanna trouble yourself James? haha

Today whole day sit in front Comp and do nthg, just played Maple, since the line wasn't that lagging like yesterday~
So how now? Wanna do what? Play Maple again? or goto sleep?
I also dunno HAHA

ok la, wanna go do some shitz haha
see you guys around~
BYE~

- v0lt -

No comments: