Tuesday, January 20, 2009

OMG~
I'm so sorry I dint update my blog since last week
was kinda lazy and busy....

Anyway, let me summarize my 1st week in Degree. On Monday, I went to campus at 9.30, because I dint know my timetable yet. Reach there, saw many unknown faces. So many people in campus now you know? Jam packed like hell. Want go cafeteria already so jam....so can you imagine if you wanna buy your breakfast or lunch there?
So went to 1st class on 12.30pm ( I missed the 8am lecture LOL), which is Pengajian Malaysia, a LAN subject. I tell you, the lecture is for 3 hours! WTF?! What the hell are we suppose to hear for 3 hours?! UTAR expects us to study Malaysian History for 3 hours. Not only that, on the 1st class the lecturer already given us our assignment task, and due date to hand it in is during Week 5 of study. Die la die la


Then on Tuesday, got no class. Planned to sleep as long as possible. But then Kuoky called me for breakfast, turn out we went for lunch, LOL. Eating the time, Alice call me ask want go Ipoh or not, I go lo, since she go, sure I will go, protect my girlfriend^^. Quickly I rushed home and get ready. Set out at 1pm. The main reason she and June wanna go Ipoh is to search for new handphone. After see see look look for hours and hours...we went back home, I lazy tell about Ipoh cause we just go there and see handphone only. =/

Wednesday. Class was at 9.30, and I was late...HAHA~ If I dint bath that long, I wont be late though. Lecture all the way to 1pm, then went back home ad. After at 4pm went to class for tutorial, suposely no have wan, but the tutor want have tutorial during 1st week, we cant do anything ba, right? Then after tutorial rush back home again cause I wanna play futsal, LMAO~

Thursday, Same thing, went to class bla bla bla. Same to Friday. On Friday, I finally knew my tutorial group, T4...sad sad sad...cause all my other friend is in T3 except Josheen, she the only one in T1, haha SESAT la you Josheen!!!

Ehh, I update later, now want go play Left 4 Dead!!!
I damn syok with this game now!!!
haha!!
Chaw~

- v0lt -

No comments: