Wednesday, April 23, 2008

3.31 A.M. Post lol

Another 5 hours and 30 mins to go,for my General Mass Communication paper,I just hope I can answer properly during the exam,and then after that,I'll go back home,and take a NICE,LONG sleep^^

Today I got this one quote for you all,is about HATRED,all of of you have hatred in your hearts right? well,here's what the quote about
" Hatred is self-punishment " - Hosea Ballou
Even I myself has hatred...why does this world gotta have this feeling called 'HATE'? Why can't we all just leave in harmony n peace? That will be better for sure! ^^v

And guess how I release my stress from studying, I just turn on my Hard Trance and Shuffle...ahha,not only a GOOD exercise,but also a GOOD way to release stress^^
well,anyone wanna learn,can ask me teach xD...but I'm just a beginner,nothing much...
hhe...
and since I shuffle,come I show you all a video on shuffling ^^ p/s not me shuffling ok? I will make a shuffle video of myself and then post on YouTube during my semester break,if I got time,LOL...so here's the video ^^
p/s they are Hardstyle Republic,M'sia best (from what I've seen form all the crews available in M'sia)





BTW,wish me luck in my exams ok?
It will certainly help alot^^v
now,back to study again,for the LAST TIME.
Peace Out Peeps!

No comments: