Wednesday, April 23, 2008

^^

Gosh! I can't cont studying my Mass Comm. anymore!! I'll go nutcase if I cont somemore!

Yesterday,HAHA,I make a fool of myself in front of Ghany Corner.
I wanted to go up the walking path,and guess what happen?
My front tyre got stuck and I fell off the bike,but I did not land FLAT. I manage to control my balance. Phew,I was shy! Everyone was looking at me! I really made a fool out of myself yesterday@@
My friend,Dev said that my reputation has drop from 5 star to 4 star. LOL

And I notice now,I'm getting even weird,my sleeping hours is totally topsy-turvy!
Day - sleep
Night - energetic
@@...I gotta get back to my usual sleeping hours again,or I will be called the Dark Knight lalala~
Dark Knight? Is that not what they call Batman? HHAHAA ^^v

Ouh ya,have you heard the song " What You Got " by Colby Odonis feat. Akon?
I tell you,this song is a BOMB! Is so damn nice,you guys should hear it if you can!
Maybe I should change my song in my blog to this,but not now,sooner or later only I change
HAHA~

Ok,I wanna go take some rest now,be back later at night
Cya Guys!

No comments: