Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ahhh... Today I got no exam,but that doesn't mean I no need to study! Tomorrow I got General Mass Communication paper,and I think it won't be easy too,well...you tell me,which exams is easy? All are hard,hahaaas...but for this subject,there isn't much to read but gotta remember lots of definition like Yellow Journalism,Home Dubbing,Payola...all this...and gotta read more of Journalism,Public Relation,Advertising,and Broadcasting >.<

now now,I woke up as early as 7am just to study on my General Mass Comm. Studied till 12 something,I tired d...ahha
And I already upload some new photos of me at my Friendster and MySpace...You all go and take a look ok,you can click my link to go straight o my profile at my links at the side
Hehe^^

ok,I wanna go for lunch now,will be back tonight or so!
Cya Guys^^

No comments: