Tuesday, April 22, 2008

another day^^

Today i sat for my Public Speaking paper...and it was raining while exam is going on...make the day so damn bloody COLD...lol
The Section A was easy...but Section B & C was damn HARD...and to answer Section C,I gotta use One Page per Answer...example 1A,one page...1B one page...@@ and because the room was too cold,I wrote as fast as I can so that I could get out of the room fast! LOL what a weirdo!
So now 2 Subjects down,4 more to go,General Mass Communication,Economics,Accounts and Computer Studies...
the last 3 papers will be hard,thats for sure,so I gotta work on it properly!!
Lucky tomorrow I got no paper,got time to study and rest ^^

Today I dint eat my lunch at all,cause I got no TIME...Public Speaking starts at 2pm,and I took the 1.08pm bus,so I taught is better if I do the exam than only go eat,but also dint happen...this means today only I ate one time! which is my DINNER,so hungry now...stomach grumbling loud loud...I need food,food FOOD!!!!
Today my fever got better,thanks to the medicine I took,suppose to take after meal,but I dint care,I wanna get well fast!!!

And and today,I sat at the same place again during exam...1st seat ( sit number1 ). That place is so COLD,plus the rain and the aircon...was shivering badly...and I don't know how can I forget my sweater @@

sigh...today...A COLD DAY,VERY VERY COLD DAY @.@
Kampar is weird place you know,Morning is so DAMN hot while at night is so DAMN cold @.@...another couple of months like this and I will certainly be sick frequently,LOLs

Ouh ouh,before I forget,Quote Of The Day...today it will be about Self-Improvement
everyone can improve themselves to be a MUCH BETTER person,right?
so here is the quote

" There is no use whatever trying to help people who do not help themselves. You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he be willing to climb himself " - Andrew Carnegie.

So that is all for now,will be back later
cya guys!




No comments: