Friday, September 5, 2008

Ouh My GOD!!! I got like 5 hours more before my first paper start ( as I said in my previous post,exam starts today). Another 5 hours only and I still got time to blog awhile here! HAHA
Well the first paper is Writing For Business, something like English, but with more format and writing (you know from the name). I have to write one memo, and one letter, with around 150 words long and 150-200 words long for each of them. Sien la, I very lazy write wan you know? Its a Saturday and Its Sabbath Day today, the exam today make me cant attend church service you know? so sad...=(

This is not the only paper on Saturday, there is one more, Introduction to Sociology. But instead of afternoon paper, its a morning paper, even shit, harder to wake up lo like that. This means I gotta sleep freaking early on Friday night, zzzz....

Ok la, I wanna go bath and then study awhile then Maple Story.
p/s I just woke up eyes still blur blur like this -> -.@ LOL~

- v0lt -

No comments: