Friday, September 5, 2008

Wow, can't believe it that tomorrow my Finals start man!
zzz I'm so screwed up, I mean I did study but I feel that not enough of preparation...thanks to the Maple Story, bloody hell got me addicted to it, zzz~

This whole week in Kampar, I noticed one thing, it keeps on RAINING....what the hell man, I wanna go and take my meal also cant! Have to order delivery, benci~
Play futsal also cannot, when almost the right time to play, VROOM rain...zzz so boring you know, I mean study got la, but you won't want to spend the whole day just STUDY only right? nonono no way (for me). well, what to do? Cannot scold nature ar...

After finals, woohoo~ Sem Break!! There's so many things for me to do, hehe...I got some PLANS~
yay baby~ Go LANGKAWI~~~
Gahh~ can't wait for finals to over~

And this whole week I did not even shuffle, I think tonight must shuffle, hehe release stress!

Ok,the rain is gone, time to go out for fresh air
peace out
- v0lt -

No comments: